MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS
The MEMORY PRESERVE will engage, entertain, and draw your audience in with a video catered to the look, feel and voice of your organization.
Scottish Rite Speech Therapy Center
Promotional video done for the Scottish Rite Speech Therapy Center in Bismarck, ND
Griggs County Museum
Tour of the Griggs County Museum, located in Cooperstown, ND
Whether you are interested in sharing the history of your organization or your family stories, The MEMORY PRESERVE realizes the value of preserving your stories, history, and memories for generations to come.
Excerpt from Earl's Family Heirloom Documentary - War Stories
Excerpt from a family heirloom documentary done for Clarice and her family.
SPECIALIZING IN FAMILY HEIRLOOM VIDEO DOCUMENTARIES
Through interviews recorded with digital video, The MEMORY PRESERVE captures life stories and cherished memories. Our friendly and warm demeanor helps people feel at ease and encourages intriguing storytelling. The interviews are edited with photos and music to help family and friends jump back in time and understand and appreciate how previous generations lived. Appropriate styles of music are added, such as '30s & '40s or '60s & '70s, to enhance the stories of struggles and triumphs of romance, war, work, marriage, and family. This process takes approximately six to eight weeks. The finished project, delivered on DVD, will be a legacy to share with family and friends, today and for generations to come.
Here are a few of the questions we use to start the conversation and get memories flowing...
- When were you born and what are your earliest memories?
- What kind of chores did you have?
- How was your life different growing up without the conveniences and luxuries that exist today?
- Tell about your school days.
- Tell about your engagement and wedding day.
- What was the best, most rewarding thing about raising kids?
- What was the most important thing you wanted to teach your children?
- What has been your greatest life lesson learned?
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- What are your family's most remembered folklore/stories?